Friday, June 15, 2018

Duck and Duckling Father's Day Card ~ with Cyndy G.

Good morning.  I can't believe how fast this year is flying by.  Sunday is Father's day and if you are looking for a quick card to make with the kids I've got the perfect project for you.  This project was made using files from My Scrap Chick.  I used the Box in a Card - Square, Duck and Duckling Silhouettes and Duck and Cattails Silhouettes.

Duck and duckling with cattails

The paper is Graphic 45, Good Ole Sport.  This file is easy enough for your children to put together and they will be so proud of the what they were able to make.  

Duck and duckling with cattails

My kids love making box cards.  They have a great WOW factor.  
This looks so masculine and the duckling makes it perfect for Father's Day.

Thank you for stopping by.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

No comments:

Post a Comment