Friday, October 16, 2020

Gnome Witch - with Cyndy G


Hello all! Cyndy G from My Scrap Chick here today as a guest designer with Twine It Up to share another fun Halloween project using the 
Spooktacular Sampler from Annie's Paper Boutique.

I love using this twine for hair and this was perfect for the Gnome Witch Box from My Scrap Chick.  I used Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine for her hair and it turned out so cute!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

This is what I used from My Scrap Chick:

Here is a look at the


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to browse all the other wonderful files we offer at 
My Scrap Chick there's lots of cute projects to explore.

If you make any of the files from My Scrap Chick we would love for you to share them with us on our facebook fan page:   My Scrap Chick Maker's Group.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G



6 comments:

  1. Cyndy, this is so cute! Totally loving the Spooktacular Taffy hair.

    Thank you for being a Trendy Twine guest designer.

    Lesley
    Annie’s Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Trendy Twine. One of my favorite products :)

      Delete
  2. Too darn cute!! I absolutely love it!! Congrats on your GD spot!! YAY!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable box! I love how you made the hair. A perfect and unique way to feature Trendy Twine! Thank you for being guest designer!

    ReplyDelete