Thursday, October 1, 2020

Mr. & Mrs. Frankenstein

Hello crafty friends Cyndy G here from My Scrap Chick.  Welcome to the first day of October.  Today is a very exciting day as it marks the start of a three month guest designer term for Trendy Twine!  It will be a fun filled holiday season with lots of inspiration.  Today we are having a group post with both the regular design team AND the guest design team to get the creativity flowing for the Halloween season. Be sure to hop over to the Trendy Twine blog to see the projects from all of the Trendy Twine Gals!  To start things off I have a fun Halloween project using the Mini Clear Take Out Boxes. It features one of our twists from the sampler of the month, Spooktacular Sampler.


I knew I wanted to make a Frankenstein and Bride out of the Mini Take Out Boxes.  I used the faces from the CG Franken Box and Mrs. Frank Box, then traced the shaped of the box and cut them down to fit.  I finished off the take out boxes with Orange Limeade Trendy Twine

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


Here's what I used from My Scrap Chick:

Here is a look at this month's spooky Trendy Twine sampler!
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to browse all the other wonderful files we offer at 
My Scrap Chick there's lots of cute projects to explore.

If you make any of the files from My Scrap Chick we would love for you to share them with us on our facebook fan page:   My Scrap Chick Maker's Group.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G






8 comments:

  1. These are such fun treat boxes! I love that you made a Mr. and Mrs. Frankenstein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cyndy, your little boxes are just adorable! You did a great job! Thank for joining us as a guest designer!
    Have a nice day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyndy, these are absolutely adorable. You always come up with the cutest ideas.

    We are so happy to have you joining us for another guest term. Can't wait to see what you create. I know we are in for a real treat!

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique |Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking my back Lesley, I love Trendy Twine :)

      Delete
  4. Your Frankenstein couple is too darling! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your Frankenstein couple! How fun :) Thanks for guest designing with Trendy Twine!!

    ReplyDelete