Friday, November 20, 2020

Harvest Treat Toppers ~ with Cyndy G

Hello all! Cyndy G from My Scrap Chick here today as a guest designer with Twine It Up to share another fun Fall project using the Autumn Spice Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I used the Harvest Treat Toppers from My Scrap Chick with the  Kraft Tin Tie Bags from Annie's Paper Boutique.   These cute toppers can also be used as a card.



This Sampler has one of my favorite colors in it - Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Bakers TwineIt is the color I used to tie around both bags.  


I also used a touch of Chocolate Truffle Trendy Bakers Twine on the girls flower :)


These bags can hold a lot of goodies.  
What a fun treat for family and friends this Thanksgiving season

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

This is what I used from My Scrap Chick:

Here is a look at the


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

2 comments:

  1. These treats are so adorable! I love those scarecrows! Thanks for being guest designer for Trendy Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Cyndy, what awesome treat bags. Those scarecrows are the cutest!

    Thank you so much for guesting on the Trendy Twine blog.

    Lesley
    Annie’s Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete