Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Trendy Twine Birthday Surprise

 Hello, today we are celebrating Leslie of Annie's Paper Boutique.  Happy Birthday Leslie :)  For my card I created an Impossible Cat Card that can be found on My Scrap Chick.  To see the other fabulous cards visit the Twine It Up Blog.

The card features Tickled Pink Trendy Bakers Twine on the head of the cat and 

Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Bakers Twine on the sign.


I just love all the wonderful colors of Trendy Twine available at Annie's Paper Boutique!


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to browse all the other wonderful files we offer at 
My Scrap Chick there's lots of cute projects to explore.

If you make any of the files from My Scrap Chick we would love for you to share them with us on our facebook fan page:   My Scrap Chick Maker's Group.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G


5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! Those impossible cards are fun to make. Thanks for joining in this birthday post!
    Happy birthday Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beth. I have enjoyed being part of the team. Happy birthday Lesley. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, what a cutie!! I love this!! That sweet kitty is absolutely adorable. Cyndy, thank you for the wonderful birthday surprise and for being a Trendy Twine guest designer.

    Hugs!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley :). I hope you had a wonderful day.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely Adorable!! Lesley will love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete