Friday, December 18, 2020

Spa Gift ~ with Cyndy G

Hello all! Cyndy G from My Scrap Chick here today as a guest designer with Twine It Up to share another fun Christmas project using the Peppermint Icicle Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler and Biggie Glassine Envelopes from Annie's Paper Boutique


I used the Gift Card Holder from the Spa Gift Set to create this cute gift and it fits perfectly in the Biggie Glassine Envelopes.  


I used a button hole punch to make holes so I could tie the envelopes closed.  It is such a nice presentation for the gifting of a gift card.


Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

This is what I used from My Scrap Chick:

Here is a look at the

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to browse all the other wonderful files we offer at 
My Scrap Chick there's lots of cute projects to explore.

If you make any of the files from My Scrap Chick we would love for you to share them with us on our facebook fan page:   My Scrap Chick Maker's Group.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

3 comments:

  1. Cyndy, this is absolutely adorable! What a sweet idea for gifting.

    Thanks so much for guesting on the Trendy Twine blog.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for having me. I have enjoyed my time :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a great gift idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete