Friday, December 25, 2020

Trendy Twine - Merry Christmas with Cyndy G

 Merry Christmas! Today the Trendy Twine design team members are sharing Christmas projects over on the Trendy Twine blog. Make sure to hop over there to see them all! Here is the project created.


I just love Gingerbread at Christmas.

 I used Chocolate Sprinkles Trendy Bakers Twine on the boy gingerbread.



Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Bakers Twine on the girl gingerbread, and

 

 Chocolate Truffle Trendy Bakers Twine on the Hot Cocoa Box Card. These cute bags and box card are my designs from My Scrap Chick. The Gingerbread Boy Box, Gingerbread Girl Box, and Hot Cocoa Box Card.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

This is what I used from My Scrap Chick:
It has been a wonderful three months being Guest Designer, and I hope you enjoyed the Trendy Twine projects you saw. It certainly won’t be the last you will see of these products on my creations!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to browse all the other wonderful files we offer at 
My Scrap Chick there's lots of cute projects to explore.

If you make any of the files from My Scrap Chick we would love for you to share them with us on our facebook fan page:   My Scrap Chick Maker's Group.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Super duper cute creations! You know me, always a sucker for gingerbread men at Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I made them. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)

      Delete
  2. Cyndy, I hope you had a fabulous Christmas. Awww, these little gingerbread people are so cute and perfect for the holiday season.

    It's been such a pleasure having you on the Trendy Twine blog this guest term. Thank you for all the creative inspiration.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lesley. It was so much fun working with you. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)

      Delete