Saturday, November 17, 2018

Trendy Twine Birthday Surprise ~ with Cyndy G

Hello, today we are celebrating Leslie of Annie's Paper Boutique with a card shower.  Happy Birthday Leslie!  I hear Leslie loves Hello Kitty and pink.  A woman after my own heart.  I had a hard time picking which Hello Kitty I wanted to make.  I decided to made the Baker Hello Kitty.


I used Posy Trendy Bakers Twine on Kitty's bow and Chocolate Truffle Trendy Bakers Twine on the bottom of my cupcake.  The card base is DCWV Confetti and the apron and chef hat are the pink checker from Authentique - Fabulous 50's.


I cut one of the 6x6 cards from the DCWV stack for the inside of the card.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

7 comments:

  1. This card couldn't be any cuter! I love that baker Hello Kitty. I need to go through my files and see what HK I have because they are just so cute. Thank you for joining us with this post for Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A SUPER sweet card! I love Hello Kitty and I know Lesley will absolutely ADORE this card!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH.. How Stinkin' CUTE!!! Hello Kitty is adorable and I love how you used the twine around the cupcake & chef's hat!!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is adorable! I love Hello Kitty and the way you used the twine is so creative!
    Lesley will love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I love love this absolutely perfect card for Lesley! You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cyndy, this was such a sweet surprise for me to see on my birthday. Disney World and this wonderful gift on the blog made for a perfect day.

    And this card is precious. I love the pink/white checkered pattern, Hello Kitty, and the pink cupcake! It's all perfect. Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday. I can't wait to see my card.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete