Friday, November 2, 2018

Pilgrim Hat Centerpiece ~ with Cyndy G

Hello, today I'm bringing you a project from SVG Attic.  I made the Pilgrim Hat from SDS Pilgrims Prayer.  I think this is going to make a beautiful centerpiece on my Thanksgiving table.  The hat is so easy to put together and it comes with all the embellishments you need.  I did add a burlap flower to my hat.

Pilgrim Hat with wheat and flower embellishments


Close up of wheat and flower embellishments

There are so many possibilities with this hat.  Make it as fancy or plain as you like.  Do you have a child doing a Thanksgiving play and need to make a hat, this would be perfect.  Thank you for stopping by today.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

No comments:

Post a Comment