Friday, November 30, 2018

Santa Countdown ~ with Cyndy G

Good morning, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I always enjoy spending the day with my family.  I can't believe Christmas is just four weeks away.  If you enjoy doing an advent calendar then now is the time to get it out.  Today I am sharing the Santa Star Pockets Countdown, the file does have two parts so make sure you pick up both parts.

 Santa Advent Calendar

I shrunk my Santa.  I cut him at 58% and as you can see it is still pretty big.  Mine came out to be about 24" long and 7" wide.  I used one sheet of Graphic 45 for the pockets and the rest is just some heavy cardstock.

Santa Advent Calendar

This project was easy to put together but except to spend the better part of a day to finish this project as there are a lot of little pockets to put on.  Thank you for stopping by today.


New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G


No comments:

Post a Comment