Friday, July 31, 2015

Breast Cancer Angel ~ with Cyndy

Hello today I bring you my version of the JGW Liberty Angel.  I turned mine into a Breast Cancer Angel.

3d paper Breast Cancer Angel

I love the hair on Jodi's version of the angel but I thought it more fitting to make mine with just a bow around her head.  A tribute to my dear friend Tami who is fighting breast cancer right now.

Close of angel's face

I also changed out the word America for Courage.

Close up of the banner "Courage"

I used the hearts and put them on a breast cancer ribbon I had.

Close up of breast cancer angel

I am very pleased with the way my angel came together.  I will say if you decided to take this project on give yourself plenty of time and don't rush it.  She has a brilliant design and I love all the details that are included but she is one of the harder pieces I have done.  I just love her and I plan to make more!  I hope you have enjoyed my project today!

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G. 

2 comments:

  1. Cyndy, I love the vision that you have with each and every project you create! This one is no different. Absolutely AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete