Monday, April 17, 2017

Coffee Lovers ~ with Cyndy G.

Hello crafty friends today I'm sharing with you a cute card and treat holder from My Scrap Chick that is perfect for your coffee loving friends!

Coffee card and 3d coffee cup from paper

For the card I used Life Begins After Coffee, some Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Bakers Twine and Cream and Sugar from Doodlebug that I got from A Cherry On Top.  I added a strip of patterned paper 3.2" x 6" and shrunk the square to 4"x 4".  I also popped these up with some foam tape.


For my treat cup I used Full Cup Treat Holders and made a tag out of the latte cup from Thanks a Latte Card.  The cup height is 1.945 (keep proportions should be checked before you re-size).  I also used Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Bakers Twine and Cream and Sugar from Doodlebug.


I just love this paper and this was the perfect project to showcase how cute it is.  
Thank you for stopping by today.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.



8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are AWESOME! The papers are perfect, of course, and I love the pop of pink with the Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! I enjoyed putting this one together! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this whole picture! You did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanya! Of course all my coffee loving friends helped inspire this one :)

      Delete
  3. Very cool indeed...that paper is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! I've really been liking my Doodlebug paper lately :)

      Delete
  4. This is so super cute, especially that sweet little treat cup.

    Have a fabulous day :)

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete