Saturday, May 26, 2018

Mother Goose ~ with Cyndy G

Good morning.  Today I am sharing a project from My Scrap Chick.  I used the Pop Up Frames: Classic Tall to make some cute home decor pieces.  They even come with a stand so you use them on a dresser or shelf.

I used Graphic 45 - Mother Goose.  My local Tuesday Morning had this paper on sale and I bought all that they had.  I used the Story time cards to make my pictures.


I only used three layers of the frame and I fussy cut my images and used foam tape to give them a 3d effect.  I love this type of crafting.  I remember when I was young my Mom would take us out to look at the outdated calendars and let us pick the one we liked and we would make these pictures.  Such fond memories!


These would look so cute in a baby's nursery.


Thank you for stopping by.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

2 comments: