Friday, August 24, 2018

Snowflake Ornament ~ with Cyndy G

Good morning crafters.  Today I have a fun little ornament using the Snowflake Stick Ornament that can be found in the JGW Snowflake Stars from SVG Attic.  I reduced the size of this ornament to a 4" circle.  Everything cut out perfectly at this size however I did decide not to use the "sticks" on this one.  I did cut them out but I just decided not to use them.

Snowflake ornament



snowflake ornament

I used some of my Doodlebug paper and a few of their cut files for the center of my snowflakes.  At this small size it was easier to cut files that had just a few pieces, so I used pieces of candy.  I used Watermelon Taffy Trendy Bakers Twine from Annie's Paper Boutique, my personal favorite.


snowflake ornament

These little ornament look so yummy.  I love the bright colors.  Thank you for stopping by today.

snowflake ornament

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G


No comments:

Post a Comment