Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Santa's Tool Box

I can't believe that Christmas is only eight days away!  For my project today I used the JGW Tools Rule Set.  I needed some stocking stuffers for my boys.  I love the way this Tool Box turned out.  I enlarged the front panel so I could add Santa's with a Stencil font.

3d paper Santa's tool box



I cut the tool box out at the size it imports at.  It is about 4.5 inches tall and 5.5 inches wide.

paper power drill and wrench made with bright Christmas paper



The tools I shrunk to 4.5 inches long.  They are the perfect size for the little candy canes.  You could even put a chap stick in the wrench and a small chocolate Santa in the power drill.  These will fit perfectly a stocking.  I love the small size.  This  is a quick and easy project that you can complete in a day.

Scene of a stuffed Santa sitting by the tree with his tool box and tools


I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.  I would love to see what you have been working on for the Holiday season!  Until next year.  Happy Crafting.

Do what inspires you,

Cyndy G

No comments:

Post a Comment