Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Fall Is In The Air? ~ with Cyndy G

Hello, today I am bringing you a project from My Scrap Chick.  Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons and since finishing "Christmas in July" with My Scrap Chick I have been in the Holiday spirit.

Today I am hoping to hurry along fall with this cute and easy project from My Scrap Chick.  

Fall paper boxes

The boxes go together so quickly and they really make a statement.  I hot glued some glass stones 
(the ones you get at the hobby stores) inside the boxes so they wouldn't fall over so easily.

Fall paper blocks

I got the ribbon at Hobby Lobby and I just love it.  It comes with the beads on it.

Thank you for stopping by.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

2 comments:

  1. This is a super adorable fall display, Cyndy! I am ready for fall to be here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth. Fingers crossed for cooler weather :)

      Delete