Friday, February 23, 2018

Lemonades ~ with Cyndy G

Hello, today I am sharing a project using files from Snapdragon Snippets.  Box 3d Window Icing Accents.  This is a very simple little box that is perfect for some cookies or some other small trinket.  I sized mine just a little smaller so that I could cut it out of one sheet of paper.

Small box

I used Graphic 45 Cafe Parisian for this project.  The chipboard cut out fit the lid perfectly.
I tied it off with a piece of crinkle ribbon from my stash.

Small box with lemon cookies on a plate

The whole thing makes a sweet little gift to let someone know you are thinking about them.

Wondering what kind of cookies these are?  They are Girl Scout Cookies - Lemonades.  If you haven't gotten your cookies yet but you would love to have some shipped to your door - you can order from this link until the end of March.  

Thank you for stopping by.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

2 comments:

  1. That little box is so sweet! I am so happy you included the inside view too, because that paper is absolutely DARLING!

    ReplyDelete