Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Under the Sea ~ with Cyndy G

Today I am sharing a project from My Scrap Chick.  I used Under the Sea and Box in a Card - Square files.  The Under the Sea files are set up to be used for a scrapbook page but I thought they would make a great Box card!

3d card with mermaid

The paper I used is Doodlebug - Under the sea.  Very fitting :)

Mermaid box card

To size the pieces I put everything on my mat (box card and mermaid files) and then scale the files down until they fit in the box card.  I sized my mermaid a little too big so I attached her a little lower in the box.  I would have liked her to be small enough that the seaweed and fish behind her were more visible.

Folded card

Box cards are definitely my favorite type of card to make!  Thank you for stopping by today.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.



6 comments: