Friday, July 12, 2019

My Scrap Chick

Hello crafty friends so sorry it has been such a long time between posts.  I have been hard at work making new files and updating all the old ones.  As many of you may already know I have now teamed up with My Scrap Chick.  This has been a wonderful partnership and now that I am settling down into this new venture I wanted to share some of my newest designs.


Treat box for parties in the shape of a Llama



3d Card in the shape of a car with married couple


And my favorite the Unicorn Box Card

3d card in the shape of a unicorn head

All my old designs from Snapdragon Snippets are also available on the site and have been updated.  Thank you for stopping by I hope you will share your My Scrap Chick creations on our My Scrap Chick Maker's Group facebook page - we would love to see them!

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G



5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you have another outlet for your files. That unicorn is so darn CUTE💕🦄

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tickled pink to be able to share your adorable designs. Love your style. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tickled pink that you allow me to share your adorable designs. They've been so popular. Love your style. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Val. It has been a pleasure working with you. :)

      Delete