Monday, August 5, 2019

Toy Box Box Card - with Cyndy G

Good morning.  Today I have a fun new card to share with you, the Toy Box Box Card.  This cute card was inspired by the toy box my children had when they were little.  The toy box was a central piece of furniture in our family room for a lot of years.  I miss the days of watching the kids leaning into it searching for that one toy.  What a fun card for boys and girls alike.  The card goes together quickly so if you are searching for a card for that special toddler this may be just what you need.

3d card shaped like a toy box with toys inside

We would love to see your creations with My Scrap files, please join us on our facebook page for lots of ideas and projects from our design team and fans  -  

You can also find lots of project ideas on our blog - My Scrap Chick Blog.

Do What Inspires You,
Cyndy G.


2 comments: