Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Carousel Dreams ~ with Cyndy G

Good morning.  Thank you for stopping by.  Today I am sharing a new kit in the SVG Attic Store that I created, CG Carousel Dreams.  I hope you love it as much as I do.  I used Authentique Imagine.  It is beautiful paper that fit my vision perfectly!

Carousel horse gift bag, treat bag, centerpiece, box card

This card has an insert that pulls out.  
Mine is white on the opposite so that a message can be written.

Carousel pull out card

On my boxcard I popped the gold trim on top of the carousel and the mirror with some foam tape to give the card a little more dimension.

Carousel box card

The Horse centerpiece looks stunning and it is very easy to assemble.  The base pieces all fit inside one another (three pieces) then you insert the post, I filled the bottom third of mine with glass beads for weight, and glue the finial on top.  Once you have your horse assembled you glue her to the front.

Carousel Horse centerpiece

This little treat bag is one piece and goes together very quickly.

Carousel treat bag

Finally, my favorite piece in the kit.  The carousel gift bag.  
This bag is stunning and can be decorated, like shown or it can be left in a solid color.
It looks beautiful either way.

Carousel horse gift bag

I would love to see your versions of this kit.  
Please share them on our facebook page or our facebook fan page.

Thank you for stopping by.


New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

No comments:

Post a Comment