Friday, September 6, 2019

Happy Fall ~ with Cyndy G

Good morning.  For all my east coast friends, I hope you are staying safe as Hurricane Dorian passes.  I know we are still two weeks away from fall but I'm tired of being so hot!  Today I wanted to celebrate the up coming season of fall.  It is my favorite time of year.  Not because of pumpkin spice but because of the cooler weather.  Today I have two new box cards in the store at My Scrap Chick that are similar but give you two different perspectives.

I have a Vintage Truck Box Card styled after the 1939 Ford Truck.  The side view of this truck showcases the fender, running board and unique front grill.

3d card in the shape of a vintage truck with pumpkins in the back


I also have the Fall Truck Box Card.  This truck is styled after the 1947 Chevy Truck.  Both trucks are hauling pumpkins and sunflowers.

3d card of the back of a pick up truck carring pumpkins and sunflowers

Both cards are great for all your fall celebrations.  Thank you for stopping by today.

If you make any of the files from My Scrap Chick we would love for you to share them with us on our facebook fan page:

You can also find lots of project ideas on our blog - My Scrap Chick Blog.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G.

No comments:

Post a Comment